In this role, you will collaborate with remote teams to execute creative projects that enhance brand presence and engage customers across various touchpoints. You’ll be responsible for ensuring the successful planning, execution, and delivery of creative initiatives, working closely with designers, copywriters, marketers, and external partners. This role offers a unique opportunity to contribute to our client’s innovative retail solutions and make a meaningful impact on customers’ lives.
- Develop detailed project schedules, ensuring Account, Creative and Production are aligned and kept abreast of key milestones, timeline shifts and changes in deliverables.
- Work with team to guide projects from beginning to end and be a “go-to” person on project status.
- Ensure project milestones are updated t as projects progress through the agency.
- Call out scheduling, resourcing, or other potential challenges well in advance and offer solutions to the team.
- Follow up with creative and production teams to ensure they have the information and assets needed to get the job done. Ensure that the teams are working toward key timing milestones.
- Liaise with the team to ensure work is being routed to appropriate partners while in development (legal, trademark, Corp Comms, etc.).
- Communicate effectively with the vertical Project Manager and cross-functional partners.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1 year of project management experience at an advertising agency or in-house creative group or relevant work experience.
- Experience supporting project of various sizes, preferably creative based.